Wireless plug in mains powered door chime solution. Simply plug receiver in and mount the bell push in desired location
- 58 ringtones
- Volume control up to 110dB
- Eye catching visual alert when doorbell can't be heard
- Hassle free installation, no running any wires
- Learning code prevents interference from other wireless transmitters
- Additional plug in receivers or bell pushes can be added if desired
- Working Frequency: 433Mhz
- Working Temperature: -20 - 50° C
- IP55 rated
- Door number sleeve
- Can be screw mounted or with double sided sticker pads
- Battery powered requires 1 x 12V 23A battery (included)
- Power consumption: less than 10mW
- Range of approx. 150-200m*
- Indoor use only
- 230V Plug in receiver
- Power Consumption: less than 0.3W
- Range of approx. 150-200m*
Please go to the bottom of this page for information on the Royal Mail strikes
Almost all orders placed before 1.00pm (Monday-Friday) will be despatched the same day, (providing we have the items in stock).
This is NOT a guarantee so if you choose a standard delivery service please allow 2-5 working days for your order to be processed and delivered.
Customers that have paid for a next day service will be prioritised.
We offer the following delivery options:
Orders Over £65 (plus VAT)
- Standard Delivery – Free. (2-5 working days) *some bulkier items are excluded from the free delivery offer.
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery – £9.95 + VAT (If ordered before 1.00pm and if we have stock)
Please note, orders placed on a Saturday/Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday
- Large items that require delivery on a pallet will not qualify for free delivery
- XL Large items Charge £39.99+VAT
- Large Items Charge £15.00+VAT
Orders Under £65 (plus VAT)
For orders under £65, please see the following delivery tariffs.
Please note that some delivery locations / times (see below) will incur additional charges.
- Fedex Signed For Delivery – £7.49 plus VAT (2-5 days)
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery, (If ordered before 1.00pm and if we have stock) – £9.95 plus VAT – Please note, orders placed on a Saturday/Sunday will be delivered on a Tuesday.
- We also offer a Royal Mail economy service for “small items” and this cost is £3.99 plus VAT, this is applicable to items that will fit into Royal mails small parcel sizes (this can take 2-5 working days).
Alternative Delivery Time Charges
We are also able to offer the following timed deliveries.
- Next Day, Pre 12 Delivery (If ordered before 1pm) – £20 plus VAT – Please note, orders placed on a Saturday will be delivered on a Tuesday
- Next Day, Pre 10 Delivery (If ordered before 1pm) – £25 plus VAT – Please note, orders placed on a Saturday will be delivered on a Tuesday
- Saturday AM Delivery – £45 plus VAT
Delivery Locations Incurring Extra Charges for signed for deliveries.
The following locations will incur additional charges if you select a signed for delivery (or for large items which require delivery by courier) we will contact you to make arrangements for the extra payment if it is not taken automatically.
- Delivery to Ireland – £46.00 + VAT
- Delivery to Scottish Highlands – £30.50 + VAT
- Delivery to Northern Ireland – £30.00 + VAT
- Delivery to Isle of Wight – £46.00 + VAT
- Delivery to Isle of Man – £32.00
- Delivery to Europe – £55.00 + VAT
If you have any specific delivery requirements, call our sales team on 0113 2568342.
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES
Please be aware that we will not have any collections of mail on strike days. This will mean that although you receive a dispatch email the goods will not leave us until the next working day following a strike.
Please also be aware that there will be delays due to backlogs which will be created due to the strikes. It is likley to take longer than normal for mail to be processed in the sorting offices. Please bear this in mind if your order is taking longer than normal.
If you need anything urgently it would be advisable to choose the courier option.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.